It is no longer news that Zhewitra 20 mg effectively eradicates erectile dysfunction in men, and the hundreds of positive reviews from users prove this. The fact that this drug is by far cheaper than brand name alternatives, for example, Levitra, makes it most men’s favorite ED med.
But just what if it were possible to get this drug at an even more pocket-friendly price, wouldn’t it be awesome?
Well, it is possible, and you will find out how. What’s more, Zhewitra is available for purchase in online stores and can be bought without a doctor’s prescription unlike its brand name counterpart, Levitra.
What Is Zhewitra 20 mg?
Zhewitra commonly referred to as vardenafil 20 mg or generic Levitra alternatives is a medication that effectively treats erectile dysfunction in men. It is the perfect option for those who experience discomfort while on other ED drugs or do not find them effective.
Besides its availability at a cheaper price void of the expense of its effectiveness, there are some more features that make this drug a good option. They include the following:
- long time of action. This means that upon oral administration, 30 minutes prior to sexual activity, it takes effect very quickly (about 30 minutes to one hour) and lasts for up to 5-6 hours. The timing may vary slightly from individual to individual, however;
- ease of use and convenience. Requiring the consumption of only a single easy-to-swallow tablet quotidianly before sexual activity, most users consider this drug convenient and easy to use;
- accelerated absorption rate. Upon administration, this drug gets absorbed into the bloodstream very quickly. This implies that it will take effect within 30-60 mins from the time it was taken;
- mild side effects. Zhewitra 20 mg has minimal side effects. This is also evident via the number of positive reviews from users compared with those from a few other products.
How Do These Pills Affect Erection?
Erection occurs when a signal sent from the brain leads to the secretion of a chemical substance known as cGMP (cyclic guanosine monophosphate). This chemical causes the smooth muscles in the walls of the penis to relax, thus allowing a large amount of blood to flow in, making it hard enough for penetration.
For a reversal of the erection (flaccidity), shortly after the release of cGMP, another chemical substance known as PDE5 is released gradually. This chemical breaks down cGMP bit by bit, slowly causing the muscles in the penis to constrict and dispel the blood in it responsible for the erection.
Now, the duration of an erection is greatly determined by how fast PDE5 breaks down cGMP in the man. In men suffering from ED, the rate is often fast, so erection becomes quite difficult to gain and sustain. This is where these pills come in. Zhewitra being a PDE5 inhibitor blocks and slows down the rate at which PDE5 decomposes cGMP, thus keeping the penis engorged and the erection time prolonged.
Use Medication Properly: Instruction and Tips
Though Zhewitra 20 mg is highly effective in curbing ED, it must be taken properly. Packs of this drug come with a leaflet containing instructions and guidelines that must be read and followed accordingly.
However, before going for the leaflet, it is important to know what dosage you will find most tolerable and effective. Zhewitra is available in 10, 20 and 40 mg doses. To determine what dosage to take, first-time users are advised to begin with the minimum 10 mg vardenafil dose, and in the event that it is not tolerated, the 5 mg dose should be taken. If this dose is ineffective and no discomfort is experienced, the 20 mg dose should be taken.
On no account should more than 1 tablet be taken in less than 24 hours. Furthermore, Zhewitra is not to be used alongside similar drugs used for erectile dysfunction treatment. If an overdose of this drug is taken, an immediate report should be made to a medical practitioner or healthcare provider.
About Side Effects
There are certain side effects associated with Zhewitra 20 mg. However, they are rare, but in cases where they do, the side effects are often very mild and usually go away within a short period. Some common negative aftereffects that may be experienced while using this drug include headache, obstructed nasal cavity, vomiting, flushing, and nausea.
There are cases where more severe negative aftereffects may occur, but they are very rare. Moreover, cases like this have been linked to the incorrect use of the drug. Outside incorrect usage, these side effects may result based on individual biological makeup. Such rare negative aftereffects of Zhewitra 20 mg may include:
- muscle pain;
- changes in blood composition;
- severe pain in the lumbar region.
Though it is quite normal for men new to this drug to experience mild side effects such as headache or nausea, the importance of reporting cases that do not subside within a short period cannot be overemphasized.
The List of Interactions
When Zhewitra is coadministered with some other drugs, certain foods, or supplements, its action may change, and the risk of associated side effects may increase. This is a result of the interaction between its ingredients and the other substances. Always consult with your doctor before taking Zhewitra with any other drugs or supplements.
Some drugs Zhewitra interacts with include:
- nitrates. Using Zhewitra alongside nitrates such as isosorbide and nitroglycerin can lead to a serious drop in blood pressure that in turn could cause fainting, dizziness, and, in very rare cases, stroke or heart attack;
- alpha-blockers. Alpha-blockers such as tamsulosin and doxazosin are usually taken for treatment of high blood pressure (HBP) or enlarged prostate interact with Zhewitra to cause a decrease in blood pressure. The result may also be fainting and dizziness;
- antifungals. Some antifungal drugs are capable of extracting vardenafil (the active ingredient in Zhewitra) from the body. This could reduce the effectiveness of the drug. Some examples of antifungal drugs that interact with this med include Ketoconazole and Itraconazole;
- type 5 Phosphodiesterase (PDE5)-based drugs. Taking Zhewitra with other meds that also contain vardenafil or other drugs similarly used in the treatment of ED could increase vardenafil concentration in the blood. This may cause the user serious discomfort.
Zhewitra also shouldn’t be taken with medications that affect the QT interval and any foods or drinks that contain grapefruit.
Testimonials and Reviews
Lots of men use Zhewitra 20 mg for treating ED, so they’re a lot of reviews available. A few users of the drug have reported experiencing some discomfort after taking it, headache being the discomfort most complained about. However, the headaches are considered normal (especially for first-time users) and typically go away after a short while, unless the drug is taken incorrectly. Thus, some of these complaints might be linked to incorrect usage.
A majority of users are satisfied with the results of the drug based on its effectiveness and ease of use. One 82 years old man who has been on this med for over 5 years, stated that amidst his bad plumbing due to age, Zhewitra has been effective the whole time, and he and his wife get to enjoy their money’s worth.
Generally, looking at the reviews and testimonials put together from reliable online pharmacies, Zhewitra 20 mg proves to be highly effective in treating erectile dysfunction.
Buy Zhewitra 20 mg in the USA
Zhewitra is cheap, effective, has few side effects, easy to use, and very interestingly, widely available in the USA and other parts of the world. While it can be bought at walk-in pharmacies, it is also available online at a very affordable price, depending on the store, however. Regardless, when purchasing online, it is advisable to buy from reputable pharmacies. This will ensure that genuine pills are bought.
SildenafilViagra is one of many online pharmacies you can trust for high-quality Zhewitra pills. Because we deal directly with the best manufacturers in India, you can rest assured that you will get your meds at one of the cheapest prices possible. We also have other highly effective medications for treating ED, such as Kamagra, Cialis 2.5 mg, and Mvitra 20 mg, so you can pick what works best for you.
What’s more, we offer great discounts via coupon codes and vouchers. We also give out 30 free samples of any drug purchased to our buyers. Order now while stock lasts and get your package delivered to your doorstep.